What are the hours of the festival?
Friday, September 17th : 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Saturday, September 18th: 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Sunday, September 19th: MASS @ 10:00 AM
Sunday, September 19th: Italian Food & Culture Festival 11:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Where can I park?
There are many parking options in the Clinton Library area. Also available is the River Market parking deck, parking along Ferry Street, parking along World Avenue, parking at the Main Post Office, as well as the parking lots located at Clinton & Ferry & the eyeball lot on 2nd Street between Sherman & Ferry. Patrons can also ride the trolley, which has a stop right in front of the library at 3rd & World Avenue.
What items are prohibited?
- Illegal substances
- Firearms, explosives and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, mace, fireworks, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Outside food or drink
- Cans, containers, glass bottles and coolers
- Laser pointers (or similar devices)
- Yard games, marker pens and inflatables
- Full or Oversized umbrellas (small, collapsible umbrellas are permitted)
- Tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- Water Guns
- Recording Equipment
- Oversized purses, bags, backpacks, etc. (larger than 18” x 18” x 18”)
- Pets not on a leash
- Musical instruments
- Bad attitudes
What items can I bring?
- Government issued photo identification
- Small bags, fanny packs and purses
- Sunglasses & Hats
- Sunscreen lotion
- Bag Chairs
- Cell phones
- Non-professional flash/still cameras
- Dogs WITH A LEASH