What are the hours of the festival?
Friday, April 29th : 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Saturday, April 30th: 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Sunday, May 1st: MASS @ 10:00 AM
Sunday, May 1st: Italian Food & Wine Festival 11:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Where can I park?
What items are prohibited?
- Illegal substances
- Firearms, explosives and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, mace, fireworks, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Outside food or drink
- Cans, containers, glass bottles and coolers
- Laser pointers (or similar devices)
- Yard games, marker pens and inflatables
- Full or Oversized umbrellas (small, collapsible umbrellas are permitted)
- Tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- Water Guns
- Recording Equipment
- Oversized purses, bags, backpacks, etc. (larger than 18” x 18” x 18”)
- Pets not on a leash
- Musical instruments
- Bad attitudes
What items can I bring?
- Government issued photo identification
- Small bags, fanny packs and purses
- Sunglasses & Hats
- Sunscreen lotion
- Bag Chairs
- Cell phones
- Non-professional flash/still cameras
- Dogs WITH A LEASH